Believe it or not, Valentines Day is right around the corner! I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my favorite things that are on my Valentines Day list this year! Honestly, Brian and I have never been big gift givers. We’re terrible at keeping secrets from each other and usually end up either spilling the beans or buying our own gifts (Is it technically still a gift if you buy it for yourself?!).
This years list is a mix of practical everyday needs and luxury must haves. From my favorite moisturizer to delicate diamonds, this list has a little something for everyone!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her
- La Mer – About few years I was battling major dry skin/eczema and one of my girlfriends, who worked for Yves Saint Laurent at Saks at the time, gave me a sample of the La Mer moisturizer to see if it would help. I’ve been hooked ever since! It’s a little pricey, but a little goes a long way and it really does it job well!
- Tassel Keychain– Y’all know I’m a sucker for a monogram and a good tassel, so this leather Tassel Keychain was obviously made for me! The attention to detail is perfection on this keychain and it comes in 8 different colors!
- Delicate Initial Necklace– This is, hands down, my favorite necklace. I’m cheating a little bit here, because I already have this one, but I feel like it needs to be on everyones list! I wear mine everyday, it seriously never comes off! The perfect delicate diamond necklace.
- Gucci Bloom– I love a good floral scent, especially headed into Spring. This one is so feminine, but not too sweet. A great floral mix with a little hint of woodsy/richness.
- Heart Pajama Set– Is this not the cutest Pajama set?! I love the whimsy heart print.
- Sneakers– Does anyone else require new workout gear to get motivated to workout? I probably shouldn’t say require, but it does help in the encouragement department! I love the color of these Adidas sneakers.
- Blush Robe– I live in my robe. On the list of things that I do not like; jumping right out the shower into clothes is at the top. I hate it! I would much rather put on my comfy robe and take my time drying my hair and doing my makeup. (This is why I shower when the kids are at school or in the evenings when I have more time!) I love this pink robe from H&M and think it looks so much more expensive than it really is!
- Rose Gold Beats– I have been on the fence about these, but rose gold Beats have me sold!
- Statement Earrings– How gorgeous are these Statement earrings?! I plan to style them now with sweaters and booties and then with cute off the shoulder tops this spring! Perfect for that little black dress you will be wearing on Valentine’s Day!
- Capri Blue Candle– This Volcano Capri Blue Candle is my favorite and has my house smelling like we just walked into our local Anthropolgie 24/7. And I wouldn’t want it any other way!
- Farm Girl Flowers– Because… it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m more of a ‘Swing by Trader Joe’s to pick up my flowers’ type girl. I have never really loved roses or fancy deliveries. My kind of bouquet is Tulips and Ranunculus arranged in a mason jar by my Kitchen sink. Just a little something to make me smile every time I walk by!
- Gucci Wallet– This Card Case has been on my Wish List for a while. If not for Valentines Day, I may splurge on this for my Birthday this Spring!
I would love to hear what you have added to your Valentine’s Day list!