Can you believe we’re already talking about Holiday Gift Guides?! This year has flown by and here we are, shopping for gifts to give our favorite people! My job over the next few weeks is to give you amazing Gift Guides for all the different types of people you are shopping for! Feel free to share these guides with anyone think may need a little help, especially if you see something you like! 😉 I hope you enjoy!
- Teddy Bear Jacket: The Teddy Bear trend is everywhere this season and I love this style of Jacket. This one is from H&M and super affordable!
- Capri Blue Candle: These candles are my absolute favorite. They smell amazing and they get bonus points because the look as good as they smell! I tend to go for the Volcano scent, but all of the Capri Blue Candles smell great!
- Customizable Phone Case: I have fallen in love with Caseapp. I used to be one of those people who enjoyed changing my case to fit my mood, but at some point in motherhood I out on an otterbox and never looked back. I am so happy I found Caseapp! This site allows you to customize your own cases (or choose from the amazing designs on their site) by uploading your own designs! Art, Personal Photos, anything! These chic cases have me changing my cases out weekly! I love them! Use the code; 20SHOPLINDSEY for 20% off your order!
- Leopard Getaway Bag: If there was ever a travel bag that you needed… it would be this one. I won’t travel with out it and Im obsessed with this leopard print. Wear it as a shoulder bag or cross body. Need more space? Simply unzip and it expands!
- Embossed Clutch: This leather clutch is perfect for storing all your daily essentials. You can carry it as a clutch or use it as an organizer in your favorite tote!
- Faux Gucci Belt: Im adding this one 100% because it is probably my most sold item with Liketoknow.it! You all love this belt and coming in under $20, it would be the perfect gift!
- Lifeplanner: I am still very much a planner girl. I know that I have calendars and reminders on my phone and computer, but nothing beats handwriting reminders and dates in my planner. I’ve tried so many, but always come back to the LifePlanner.
- Smart Watch: I bought Brian an Apple Watch for our anniversary and he has been blowing me away with his fitness goals! He says it’s all the watch, mainly because he is in constant completion with himself to be more active. I love that so much and I want in on it! If you also are in the market for a Smart Watch, I love this one from Fossil. It doesn’t look as techy as a apple watch, but has a lot of the same functionalities.
- Personalized Necklace: This is by far my favorite gift to give. Engrave with a name, special date, coordinates of some place special. The possibilities are endless! (Comes in gold and silver)
- Nude Heel: Honestly, these are on here in case my husband or Mom read my gift guide. You can never go wrong with a nude heel and these have been in my cart for months!
- Bluetooth Speaker: We love listening to music around here and you may too! I’ve been on the hunt for ‘pretty’ bluetooth speaker that will fit in with my kitchen decor and I love this one! Bring on the Christmas Music Dance Parties while were making dinner!
SHOP THE POST: