Happy Monday, girls! I’m excited to bring you this post today. I’ve been scouring the internet in search of my favorite boots for the season. Including these booties that I have been living in lately! I picked them up on major sale last year at Dillard’s, but I was still able to find them in stock for you at a great price here.
After chatting with some of you in my VIP group on Facebook and receiving requests, I wanted to create a space where I could share my favorite boots for Fall. This was so hard and seriously took me so long, because I was finding so many pairs that I adored. I could have easily overwhelmed you, but decided to pair it down to two list of 5; Fall Boots under $100 and Fall Boots over $100. I narrowed it down to 5 different Styles to try for Fall. I hope you enjoy!
- Sock Bootie– I love a good sock bootie. This is such a fun trend that I am here for this Fall. I love them paired with skirts and dresses and equally as much with a good cropped flare jean!
- Leopard Bootie– Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that leopard is huge the Fall. Honestly, it’s been hug in my book since about 8th grade, but here we are. My biggest piece of advice is to look for a leopard print that looks expensive. There’s a fine line between a classy leopard print and a cheesy leopard print. This pair is a good example of a inexpensive boot that looks like you’ve invest a lot more!
- Over The Knee Boot– I love a good OTK boot! I have this pair and I have been so happy with them! they are under $50, stay in place and are super comfortable! My fingers are crossed that they will offer them in brown this season!
- Rain Boot– Oklahoma in the fall is beautiful, but I feel like we get a lot of rain. Having a good, on trend, rain boot is important. I’m adding this one because it looks so much like the Hunter Boots, but at a fraction of the price. If you’re really craving the Hunter logo, add a pair of Hunter Boot Socks! The fold over Hunter logo is what your looking for!
- Neutral Block Heel– A neutral block heel is a must in your closet. This exact boot is probably the most overworked boot in my closet. I wear them with everything, for every occasion. If you buy one boot from this round up, let it be this one.
- Over The Knee Boots– If you’re following any other blogger, you’ve probably seen these boots. I have yet to buy them, because I have a good pair from a few years ago, but the reviews are great! If your looking for an OTK boot that stays in place and looks amazing, this one is it for you!
- Neutral Block Heel– Like I said before, a neutral block heel is a must in any closet. This one has a lower block heel and doesn’t come up as high over the ankle. It will be universally flattering.
- Rain Boots– I love a good Hunter Boot. Dress it up or down. It’s my favorite for rainy days (and we have a lot of them!) I own them in this green matte finish, but have my eye on a few other colors!
- Sock Bootie– This sock bootie in black is so chic! Imagine it with your favorite chiffon midi dress cinched at the waist with a great belt. Ahhh! So good!
- Leopard Bootie– These are probably my absolute favorite of this entire round up! This J. Crew bootie comes in 8 different color ways, but stole my heart in leopard! Meghan Markle, ahem, the Duchess of Sussex, was just recently spotted in these bootie in black! Watch for sales, you can snag them at up to 40% off!
SHOP THE POST (and a few other favorites!):